….and we’re back….

First and foremost, I would like to thank EVERYONE that is helping get the word out about what we are doing here in Noel. This is the third week of this blog and it has grown in leaps and bounds thanks to all the supportive bloggers out there. Also I would like to especially thank Mr. C and Tamaki Today for all their efforts.

Next up, I am so glad to be back from Thanksgiving break, as I am sure all the students are too. After having such a great Thanksgiving it made me realize just how fortunate I am for the many blessings that I have in my life. I LITERALLY COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE. With that said, during the first part of our class on Monday my homeroom students will be leaving comments about what all they are grateful/thankful for. I feel with the holidays being upon us, it is so important to keep in perspective what the holidays are all about and what makes them so important to each and every one of us. So check out our thankful list….and visitors, please feel free to leave a comment about what your thankful for.

A little preview for our science class this week, we will be looking at how to not only find the epicenter of an earthquake, but also how to plot earthquakes as well. In social studies this week, students will be starting their unit on Christmas Around the World. There is a good chance we may be asking for a little help from some of overseas visitors during this unit. Lastly in math, students will be starting their lesson in economics. Looking forward to a great week, and just remember only 25 more days until Christmas!

65 thoughts on “Give Thanks!”

1. I am thankful for my family being there for me and I had a wonderful thanksgiving

2. I am Thankful for all of my family,for food,for basketball,for teachers,for the schools,for the hospitals,for the Army,for the military,for the Air Force,for the coast guard and everybody else who protects our country and I am also Thankful for my Life! “I am Thankful for the World!”

3. I’m thankful for my family n friends especially my parents cuz without them I wouldn’t be myself n my life too.

4. I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for having food to eat, and for having a house to sleep under,for having parents, for having friends, for having awesome teachers, [Mr. Mclung, Mrs. Drake, and Mrs Hamm]for having a school and an education, for having brothers and sisters, for having an awesome family, and for everything that I have now that other people can’t have.

5. I am thankful for every thing i have in my life exspessialy my family….DAUhhhhhhhhh

6. I am thankful for my frends and family ,my mom,dad,both my sister,and brother. The other thing I`m thankful for is the janitor`s in our school,and the techer`s who help us learn.

7. I am so thankful that I have a famliy and home and thankful for everthing I have in my life.

8. I am thankful for the education we receive in our school’s ,and my freind’s and family.