I wanted to take this opportunity to give all of our visitors a bit of a preview of what to expect this upcoming year with our classroom and blog. I have compiled a top ten list of my most popular post from the previous year. Please take a moment to check out some of our post and hopefully this will give everyone an great idea of what to expect from my class this year.

11 thoughts on “What to Expect”

1. Hey Mr.McClung. I can’t wait to get started in your class. From what I’ve read, it seems like you’re a pretty cool teacher. LOVE the Website! <333

2. Thrilled to see that your posting again on your new site – wonderful to see the preview of some of the exciting things coming up and can’t wait to see them develop. Interesting to see the change to Edublogs certainly a fresh approach – will have to update the new address online and can’t wait to see what you do this year! If you need to Skype with us, let us know!
    Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand.

1. Thanks Myles, really appreciate the kind words. The new blog is really a valuable tool, tons of useful features Hoping to skype later this year….I’ll keep you posted.