Lesson One – Get Your Regalia On

university_arkansas_logo

Tomorrow the University of Arkansas will be holding it’s spring commencement for the class of 2011. This commencement is especially important to me because I will be graduating tomorrow with my masters in educational leadership. Through the years that I have been working on my masters I have learned quite a bit and studying as an administrator has ultimately made me a better classroom instructor. It has been a long time coming to get to this point and now that I’m here I can officially say, it’s over…and I’m very excited about that. Have a great weekend.

Lesson Two – Did You Know?

Did you know that we only have 3 weeks of school and one week of finals left? Since we are coming to the end of the semester it is important to remember to keep your cool and make smart decisions as you finish out the school year. This tend to be the time of year when behavior starts to slip and students make poor decisions. Just remember that we only have a limited amount of time left in school this year and that we need to make the most of it…in other words, let’s finish the school year strong.

Lesson Three – Spring Cleaning

spring
It’s that time of year, time to clean up a bit. This week in class we had a bit of spare time on our hands and a few of our girls decided to put their time to use and clean up our computer applications room. For those not aware, I’m in two different classrooms during the day and the computer applications room is the one that tends to get the short end of the stick when it comes to cleanliness. A few girls in my 2nd period history class decided to take it upon themselves to give our CA room a little bit of a make over…and it was much needed.

Mr. McClung