Today in class we will be using a website called Timetoast to help us build a historical time line. Please use the link provided to visit the website and watch the instructional videos below on how to create an account, time line, and event.

How to Sign Up:

Creating a New Time Line:

Creating a New Event:

Listed below are the events that you need to plot on your time line:

The Painting of the Mona Lisa (Completion)
The Peak of The Renaissance Era (Flexible)
The Reign of Louis XIV, XV, & XVI (Timespan)
Age of the Monarchs (Timespan)
French Revolution (Timespan)

3 thoughts on “Creating a Timeline”

1. Hi, my name is Sarah and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed the videos about creating a timeline. In my class we had to create a time line and we used time toast. This web-sight is very easy to use and it makes doing work fun. I hope that you did good on this assignment and continue to use time toast outside of the class.

* I will be talking about this comment on my blog.

2. Hey Mr. Mclung’s World. My name is Nikita, I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I thought these videos were very helpful. I have used timetoaster before but I believe if I hadn’t that these videos would have been easy to follow. Have a great school year!

3. Mr. McClung,
    I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I am taking Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. As one of our assignments in Dr. Strange’s class we had to make a personal timetoast timeline and an information timeline. I really like how timetoast is so easy to use and it is very organized. I remember making homemade timelines when I was in school growing up. This is something that even young students can learn how to do. If we teach them how to use the internet right then they will be better off in the future! Thank you for sharing the timetoast blog!
    Jessica Walker