Lesson One – The McClungs are Coming…

McClungs
Consider yourself notified, the McClungs will be here on May 18th. If you do not know what they are, ask around and act like you know.

Lesson Two – One Man Relay Team

This is Blake. He has been recognized several times this year as being an excellent thrower. However, at our conference track meet he was recognized for something totally different. He did win the shot put event, but when it came time to receive his metal he received a first place metal for the girls 4×800 team. Which raises many questions in mind…how did he do the entire relay by himself? How did he manage to beat the other relay teams on his own? Why would anyone ever confuse him as a girl…or as a team of girls? Nevertheless, he has been crowned champion of women’s distance relays. Congratulations Blake.

Lesson Three – One Week

With only one week left in our fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation, I am pushing my students harder than ever. Despite getting off to a slow start we are nearly half way to our goal of $2,500. I’m hoping that things continue to heat up as we come down the final stretch and hopefully we will make it 3 years in a row to hit our desired goal. Stay tuned.