ARSummit-new-header-bannerJust received excellent news this morning, I was approved to present at the Google for Education Arkansas Summit this fall in Conway, AR. This has been a year in the making for myself since I attended my first summit last year and because interested in pursuing training opportunities with Google Apps for Education. The conference will be November 14-15 at Conway High School and I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of the professional development. If you are in Arkansas, I would strongly encourage to come join us in November for a great professional development experience. For more information about registration, click here.

1

On another note, one more project that I am pursuing is starting a Google Educator Group in Arkansas. Google Educator Groups (GEG) are communities of educators who learn and share new ideas with each other. There many GEG around the world and can serve as a valuable tool for educators. I was recently nominated to lead a GEG in Arkansas and am hoping that I am selected to get it up and going soon. I am very excited about both of these opportunities and can’t wait to continue working and growing with Google.