Gearing up for another Tie Tuesday at Woodland Junior High! Don’t forget to bring your tie tomorrow for Tie Tuesday. Above is one of my favorite videos from last school year, me and my boy “El Menuaco” (or Fidel), demonstrating how to tie a half windsor knot…..and students, remember if you have ties to donate bring them tomorrow! Have a happy Tie Tuesday.

3 thoughts on “Don’t Forget…..Tie Tuesday”

1. Erica and I both had our ties on today at Noel Elementary…….Long Live Tie Tuesday!!!!

2. Hi! My name is Heather Anderson and I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. The demonstration you presented was very helpful. There are so many times, even though I’m a girl, where this knowledge would have come in quite handy! Even the little things you learn will make a big difference later in life when applied to the right situations. Keep up the good work and thanks again for the tie assistance!! Tie Tuesday Yay!!

1. Thank you so much for the comment. Tie Tuesday is always a fun day in my classroom and my students and I really enjoy the fact that people have really taken an interest in this silly weekly ritual. We really appreciate the interest and support. Thanks!