DSC00566A couple of weeks ago it was brought to my attention that I don’t mention Tie Tuesday very often these days. In fact, I even had friends such as Mr. Webb asking if we still participated in Tie Tuesday anymore. Well as a matter of fact we do, and this week we add a new member to our very select Tie Tuesday Hall of Fame.

The picture above is one of my science students. This is Patrick and he is impersonating me in this particular photo. He is being inducted into the Hall of Fame because of his continuation to “try harder” each and every week. Every Tuesday he comes to my class with some new addition to his wardrobe and says the same line each week, “I tried really hard this week”. This week he added a blazer to his Tie Tuesday outfit and it paid off as he is the newest member of the Tie Tuesday Hall of Fame. Congrats.

4 thoughts on “Tie Tuesday…Yeah It’s Still Around”

1. Definitely a worthy entry to the hall of fame. Outstanding blazer! I am very pleased to announce (insert drum roll) that I will be introducing TIE TUESDAY to my class this term. I’m really hoping it takes off! I can’t wait for the opportunity to wear a tie with my shorts 🙂

Mr Lamshed
    http://mrlamshedsclass.org

1. A tie with shorts? Only in Australia….
      That is awesome that you will be introducing Tie Tuesday to your students, I’m sure they will have fun with it.

2. YES! The great institution returns! I also will be attempting to incorporate Tie Tuesday into my class for 2010 – although as we’re a day ahead in New Zealand it will be Tuesday in the rest of the world! I am keen to partake in this wonderful event!

3. Yes! Can’t wait to see it….hopefully we can keep this type of momentum going and garner interest from other schools as well.