Mr. Mcclung has asked us to pick and write a blog post assignment about the ‘perfect’ classroom in our eyes. First of all, I don’t think that there could be a ‘perfect’ classroom because there will always be someone out in the world that will disagree with you. If there was such a thing as a ‘perfect’ classroom, I believe that kids should be able to use phones and iPods during class for resourses, plenty of interactment with other classmates, and many more. I also think that the teachers should enjoy what they are teaching, reteach anything that the majority of the class failed, such as, tests, quizes, daily work and projects. The acctual classroom should hold fifty to sixty students and should have two or more teachers in the room. They should also have accessability to outside, computers, iPads, refreshments, and needed school supplies like pencils, pens, paper, post-it notes, and textbooks for each student, one for home and one left in the classroom. A built in boys and girls restroom would be nice too, but that is just pushing it. It would be nice though. Just saying. And electronic planers for writing down our day to day assignments, test dates, due dates, and grades. That is what I believe that a so called ‘perfect’ classroom is described as, but if you think otherwise, send me a comment.

P.S. Every teacher should be like Mr. Mcclung.

Tanner