Lesson one- Too many books

There are simply to many books in the world to read in to little amount of time. I have recently made a book schedule so i know  when read which book. But what i haven’t thought of is books that teachers assign me to read. So over this break i have to read at least seven books to stay on my reading schedule and still make my assignment deadlines. Basically the lesson here is dont plan to much because something is going to end up changing. So this week when i’m in the car i will be reading up a storm, let’s just hope that i don’t get a headache.

Lesson Two- Packing

We all know that when it comes to spring break that sometimes it involes packing. Well i am the type of person to pack way to much. Well the lesson here is you can never be to prepared because what if you have a spill and you need to change but you don’t have enough clothes to change into? Well this is why you should pack a lot of extras, and it is also good to have some variety in case you change your mind about an outfit.

Lesson Three- Lunch Time Madness

Latly at lunch our table has been playing truth or dare. Almost everyone picks truth because we dont want to end up being dared to lick the cafeteria floor. Well the lesson here is don’t ask to personal question because people will end up over reacting. So basically think before you speak.

Bella A.