For the past week, my Arkansas History students have been busy working on their Famous Arkansan Project that they created using Prezi. For this project my students were asked to select and reserach a famous Arkansan from a given list. These famous Arkansans included singers, athletes, writers, and actors. The short list of these people included Johnny Cash, John Grisham, Darren McFadden, Billy Bob Thornton, and Frank Broyles to name a few.

With this week being our standardize testing this week, regular blog posting has been absent from class this week…meaning there has not been many meaningful discussions in class to blog about in the past week due to a crazy testing schedule. With that in mind I decided to take my students Prezi projects and post a few of them onto our blog. Several of their Prezi presentations have already posted and there are more to come as well. So as you wonder around our classblog, please check out these Prezi presentations that have been put together. My students have done an excellent job creating these presentations…you can also find these presentations by selecting the “Student Entry” category to the left of the page.