The video above is from our lesson on Thursday in which we reviewed the reconstruction period.

Mr. McClung

2 thoughts on “Reconstruction Review”

1. Hello, I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class and I will be commenting on your post as part of an assignment for the class. All of my posts will be summed up on my class blog.

Your class was very interesting. I have never seen a method like yours, where after some discussion the students went into a quick session of review with their peers. I can see how that would be very effective. I think what you are doing is wonderful. I love the fact that the students have so much class information at their fingertips. I look forward to reading more of your blog and keeping up with all that you are doing in the classroom.

2. Hello, I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class and I will be commenting on your post as part of an assignment for the class.