hpToday Mr. McClung asked our opinion on a new club for next year on club days. I know that Harry Potter is my favorite series of books along with many other students who attend WJHS. This would be a good choice for a theme of a new club because it encourages reading and allows students to discuss the books, their outcomes, etc. Most of my friends share a love for the Harry Potter series and a club about the books would be a great way for people who share a common interest to befriend eachother. In the club students could have a dicussion subject chosen by a teacher who shares this interest about how Hogwarts differs from Woodland, what if Harry Potter were real, etc. Also an arrangement of spells and books J.K. Rowling has published about the books, the books themselves, and the spellbooks used at Hogwarts would be available to students to observe. In the club we could also watch the movies and discuss how they differ from the books. I would join this club and could count on most of my friends joining as well. This club would be educational, would hopefully increase the reading level and amount in students who join the club. I think this would be a great addition to the clubs at Woodland and would be very successful.

Kelly N.

One thought on “Harry Potter Club”