libraryAs we continue to discuss the all the “stuff” that is in my classroom, today we will review the classroom library. The classroom library consist of a bookshelf full of various books and magazines available to my students for check out as well as a bean bag and stoles for sitting around and reading…or just hanging out. It is also decorated with flags (go figure) that represent different places I’ve traveled to or worked.jennyProbably the biggest attraction to our classroom library is the collection of several series from a local author. Jenny Jones is a school teacher and author of the young adult christian book series Katie Parker Production, A Charmed Life Novel, and the book Just Between You and Me …and through the years Jenny has become a friend to our blog and has donated many books from all three of her series to put into our classroom library. In the past two years her books have been a huge hit with many of the girls in my classroom and  I expect they will be this year as well. In addition to be a awesome author, she also has a blog that is highly entertaining…I suggest you check it out.

Mr. McClung

One thought on “Interior Design Talk – The Classroom Library”