It’s that time of year once again, it’s time for the annual Edublog Awards. The thing that makes the Edublog Awards so unique from any other award is that the nominations come completely from peers or nominate blogs by simply publishing a blog post. Listed below are my nominations for this year’s awards.

Last year we were lucky enough to have our blog nominated for Best Class Blog and maybe with some hope we will have another nomination this year. If you are a teacher, I would like to encourage you to nominate your favorite blogs as well. There are various categories that a blog or individual can be nominated for…for a complete list of categories and directions for how to nominate simply click here.

2 thoughts on “Edublog Award Nominations”

1. Great idea nominating Dr. Strange’s Class. Wish I would have thought of it. Billings is a homer though, they easily won last year ;)I hope you get nominated too. You do a great job with the blog.

2. Yeah, I really wish i could have the Billings Beta nomination back….they will get plenty of nominations, I don’t think they will need mine.