BradOne of our runners at the conference meet last season.

That’s right, you too can dominate the cross country world, just like our homeboy Brad…how you may ask? Very simple. Cross country tryouts start today (March 1 – 4) at 3:45 at Woodland’s track. If you are interested in running at Woodland next year, show up this week for tryouts to learn more. Hope to see you there.

2 thoughts on “Geeking XC Tryouts”

1. Hello Mr. McClung,

I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class and was assigned to comment on this post. Cross country running is one of my favorite sports that I like to do. This is very exciting to know that I now have the chance to dominate the cross country world by showing up at the cross country tryouts. Thanks for posting this information, I think I should practice a little more to get really good at running long distances.

2. Mr. McClung,
    Hello, My name is Jordan, and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I used to be a bit of a runner myself. But, that was about 17 years ago, I think it is a great sport to be involved in, but I might not make it out there. now that I am older I find that the only time that I need to run is when someone is chasing me. So I will probably leave the competitive running to the kids that are still in good shape.