Today in class we will be picking up right where we left off on Friday…we will be taking some time to review our previous conversations about the renaissance period as well as introduce a period of time known as the Age of Monarchs.

The picture above is a enjoyment v. learning chart that my students completed on Friday. Today we will be using the chart to review our lessons from last week.

Mr. McClung

3 thoughts on “Gauging Interest”

1. My name is Jill Lazzari and I am currently enrolled in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. The Reniassance period was one of my favorite time periods to learn about.I really enjoyed learning about all the art and literature created during this period of time. I hope your class enjoyed learning about the Reniassance.

2. Mr. McClung,
    Your classroom sounds like an exciting but enriching place for your students- a place I would have liked to be! I actually just learned about the Age of Monarchs in my college course. The diagram your students made looks extremely interesting as well!

3. Hey, my name is Whitney Watson. I am taking edm310 at the University of South Alabama. The Renaissance period is such an important part of our history. It had influences on art, music, literature, and religion. I hope that the students continue learning about the Renaissance period and enjoy what they find.