…says it all. Today in class we will be jumping back into our history talk by discussing the middle ages and renaissance periods. The picture above was from a brainstorming session in which I asked my students contrast what life was like during the middle ages and renaissance.

2 thoughts on “The Middle Ages…”

1. Hello,

My name is Devon Weaver and I am currently enrolled in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Reading this blog post made my day. I laughed so hard and the students’ answer. However, I know where they are coming from. I can’t imagine living in a world that didn’t have computers, television, or video games. I also believe that it is very important for students to understand how life was in the middle ages. Thanks for the wonderful blog post!

2. Mr.McClungs 8th Grade World,

My name is Kimberly Lefferson and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM310 a class for future teachers. I think this post is rather humorous. In brainstorming you have to get all of your thoughts out in the open. Good Job! Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more on your blog!