Matthew Paul Miller, better known by his Hebrew name and stage name Matisyahu, is an American Hasidic Jewish reggae musician. Known for blending traditional Jewish themes with reggae, rock and hip hop beatboxing sounds, Matisyahu’s single “King Without a Crown” was a Top 40 hit in the United States of America. Since 2004, he has released three studio albums as well as two live albums, two remix CDs and two DVDs featuring live concerts. You can hear the acoustic version of his song, “Thunder” by clicking on the player below.

3 thoughts on “Thunder”

1. My name is Jessica Sanders and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I listened to the song and I actually enjoyed it. I have never heard of this artist before but he is pretty good.

2. Hi!! My name is Michelle Loupe and I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really like the blog you all have put together. It really does look nice and so resourceful. I was assigned to comment on this post. This song is really cool, and I like the way it sounds. Cool stuff!

3. Hello. My name is Kathleen Wilhelm and I am also from EDM310. I think it’s great you have information about a band and a song for “Band of the week.” I’m sure this is great for students. They are able to learn about a new band and listen to a clean song. Great post!