5 thoughts on “Three Things Thursday”

1. Mr. McClung’s class,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I have just visited your class blog and viewed “Three Things Thursday”. I did not even know that CNN had a special weekly segment for student news! How wonderful!

I am sure that your class really enjoys viewing this segment every week and that you are learning so much. I really like that they covered news around the world and I especially liked the CNN hero of the week! I always like to hear some good news and I love seeing people make a difference in their community.

Who knows…..one of you might be the next CNN hero!?!? Keep up the great work!

Happy Learning,

Kathy Zoghby

2. Hey Mr. McClung’s class!!

My name is Kacie and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I just read over the class blog was very interested. I love all the different information I can find on the blog.

The CNN video is very interesting. I had no idea CNN even had student news. I need to start watching it! I bet your students are learning so much information from all around the world which is so awesome.

Hope to read more!
    Kacie

3. Hi, I’m Morgan Sims and I am a student at University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in EDM 310. That was very interesting and I also did not know that CNN had a weekly segment for student new. I think that is great that they do that. I enjoyed watching it and will continue to watch it now. Good job! Keep up the good work!

4. Hi! My name is Latisha Williams. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, where I’m currently taking EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I really enjoyed your blog on “Three Things Thursday”. I know the kids are very excited about having their on segment on CNN. I’m sure that the kids enjoy watching the segment on CNN and I love how they cover news around the world. Great work you guys!!!

5. My name is Patrica Radford and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I had no idea that CNN had a weekly segment for Student News. Thanks so much for posting the video.