Today in social studies we will be continuing our talks about different types of economies. Today in class we will be using the document above to help us gain a better understanding of what type of economies are used all around the world. Students, please read the directions and use the provided resources to research the types of economies around the world.

Students, below is the link that you need to follow in order to have the correct format for you Google Docs. Remember to copy & paste the document format into a NEW Google Doc…..DO NOT TYPE ON GOOGLE DOC FROM THE LINK, IT WILL NOT WORK.

Global Economy Template

Mr. McClung

2 thoughts on “Global Economics Comparison”

1. My name is Dillon Rogers. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I think this is an interesting look at our economy compared to others. I did not realize that China’s population was so high! I noticed that China’s population was higher than the US but the US was still the “leading industrial power in the world”. Something that was even more interesting was to see that the US and China were the only countries who were technologically advanced.

2. I was always a decent Social Studies student throughout middle and high schools, but I wish I knew then what I know now, and I wish I had as much interest in various studies then as I do now. Besides being interesting to compare global forms and examples of economies, such a study is good for our country’s young people, considering they are going to be helping to solve lasting economics problems of the country. I commend you and your students for being so eager to learn and to make your teaching materials available online.

Cade Somers, Student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 TT 2 Class at the University of South Alabama